From MMA Tycoon Help
In MMA Tycoon we use the standard, UFC / WEC weight classes, as follows.
- Bantamweight (under 135lbs)
- Featherweight (135-145lbs)
- Lightweight (145-155lbs)
- Welterweight (155-170lbs)
- Middleweight (170-185lbs)
- Light Heavyweight (185-205lbs)
- Heavyweight (205-265lbs)
- Super Heavyweight (over 265lbs)
- 1. There is no minimum weight for a weight class. A 155 fighter can fight at 265+ if you want them to, although it's not that great an idea if you want them to actually win their fights.
- 2. Fighters can cut weight. The weighin happens on the day of the fight and if they miss weight, the fight is cancelled.